A View For Healing

Posted on Saturday 3 January 2009

It is true, I am a mess. Yes, I am deeply hurt. I am reeling from my move and all I left behind, again.

But…if this is the view a few steps away from my very cool new house, how bad can it be?

Or, how good can it be? Very. Very, very good.

rou.jpg

beach.jpg

18 Comments for 'A View For Healing'

Connie
    January 3, 2009 | 10:03 pm

Very nice. Hope you heal.

January 4, 2009 | 4:36 am

One day…

January 4, 2009 | 8:09 am

Connie–Thanks, I am doing the best I can, and loving the quiet here.

Kim–Open invitation to visit! I have room for everyone in the family, now.

January 4, 2009 | 12:34 pm

lovely and delicious! a good place to be, sugar! xoxo

Lex
    January 4, 2009 | 3:07 pm

Absolutely beautiful! Now, about your guest room…??

January 4, 2009 | 3:18 pm

Nothing wrong with this!

January 4, 2009 | 9:02 pm

Savannah–Come visit!

Lex–All ready for you.

Waiterextraordinaire–absolutely nothing.

DodgerGirl
    January 5, 2009 | 11:37 am

Gorgeous pictures!

January 5, 2009 | 12:36 pm

Internet access, yea! And beach and a pretty dog out there too.

okcmermaid
    January 5, 2009 | 1:23 pm

I’m soooo jealous!!! What a gorgeous place to be living! Did you buy or are your renting? (maybe that’s too personal … but was just curious!)

Mike
    January 5, 2009 | 2:59 pm

RG, having a stressful day and checking out the pics of your new place on the beach made me relax right away. Congrats, it looks awesome! enjoy!

January 5, 2009 | 5:24 pm

Dodgergirl–Thanks! Hard to take a bad photo when surrounded by such incredible scenery.

JoeinVegas–Spotty internet at best. Still waiting for someone to hook up Tv and such. That would be Rouletta my wonder pup.

okcmermaid–Hey, not sure you’ve commented before. Welcome. Yep, it is pretty beautiful here. No, just renting.

Mike–Oh good, glad the photos helped your bad day. And thanks, I am doing my best to appreciate my new quiet life in the prettiest spot I’ve ever lived.

mikepete
    January 5, 2009 | 7:55 pm

How blue can a sky be?!!! Lovely!

January 5, 2009 | 9:53 pm

oh my goodness! What beauty!! ( of course I mean Rouletta!)
    What’s this you say about room?? 😉
    That sky looks so beautiful & warm…. I think j even see my name on one of those beach chairs!

Healing will come- if you can see beauty while in such pain than there is always hope! Hugs to you!!

Amo
    January 5, 2009 | 9:56 pm

Long time lurker, and SoFla resident….
    I love this blog, its sincerity and perspective. As someone who relocated to the Magic City (pretty close to the Bermuda Triangle, for what it’s worth) from the Northeast, I can totally commiserate. This is a land of extremes, and that includes everything. Letting yourself be seduced by this natural sensuality is, at the same time, a wonderful and terrible thing, with consequences at both ends of the spectrum. As a writer, it can be a gift. Thanks for your blog, and I wish you all the best.

L.
    January 5, 2009 | 11:00 pm

Beautiful!

Echo
    January 5, 2009 | 11:30 pm

May the beauty that surrounds you help ease your troubled spirit. The view looks wonderful, especially to someone sitting in the cold, gray, midmest in the middle of a cold winter. May you and Rouletta have many long walks together exploring your new surroundings. Looking forward to hearing about your new adventures.

January 6, 2009 | 7:11 am

mikepete–I know, it’s crazy how blue the water and sky is here.

jenni–You and the fam are welcome anytime!

Amo–Thanks for de-lurking. I love your take on the SoFla madness, something I hope I left behind for good.

L–Indeed.

Echo–Sorry for your cold and gray winter, and thanks for the well wishes. New adventures start today at work….