What’s in Your Car Trunk?

Posted on Friday 14 September 2007

Here’s what’s always in mine:

trunk.jpg

So I can always go here:

sandchair.jpg

Happy weekend everyone. More stories to come soon.

11 Comments for 'What’s in Your Car Trunk?'

September 14, 2007 | 5:45 pm

That looks so nice and relaxing!

I have golf clubs, rollerblades and a lawn chair I haven’t used in a couple of years along with my fishing clothes and some car stuff.

JT
    September 14, 2007 | 7:22 pm

Are you sure you want to put that chair rigt in the middle of tire tracks? Honk! Honk! ha ha ha

September 14, 2007 | 11:27 pm

Katie–You are ready for everything!

JT–The beach cleaning machine had made its pass a couple of times. Then it was gone.

September 15, 2007 | 10:19 am

Well, my trunk is quite boring in comparison. There’s not much in it except when it’s filled with groceries or shopping bags from other supply runs.

Julie
    September 15, 2007 | 10:22 am

My trunk has a couple of chairs. It’s about time to pull them out and put the winter emergency stuff in — blankets, etc.

September 15, 2007 | 11:34 am

In th back of our car is always a blanket – so we can sit on it if we’re having a picnic, or wrap up in it if it’s cold and the car breaks down – an empty ice cream tub for filling with wild berries if we see them – and a plastic bag – because you always need a plastic bag when you don’t have one.

September 15, 2007 | 2:53 pm

Natalie–Wow, you keep a clean trunk! I always have to stash grocery bags in between my beach chairs and whatever else has managed to collect in there.

Julie–Ah, the winter emergency stuff. Mine is all back in D.C.

Kim–I like the sound of what’s in your car’s trunk, especially the blanket for a last-minute picnic and the ice cream tub for picking wild berries.

September 15, 2007 | 7:16 pm

Nice, but couldn’t get all that on the back of my bicycle…..

September 15, 2007 | 9:44 pm

The only thing I keep in my trunk is the desiccated carcasses of prior servers who decided they could no longer work Sundays because they had found Jesus.

voodoo76
    September 16, 2007 | 12:10 am

RG, this is way off topic, but I was listening to the ipod on the way to work today and a Pearl Jam song came on & I instantly thought of you for some reason. Anyway, it’s “Wish List” and I think you can relate to it right now. Download and give it a shot. If you hate it, I’dd send you .99. Promise!

Be well.

K
    September 17, 2007 | 3:04 pm

Beautiful! I find the beach makes me feel so incredibly good. It’s the place i go to to forget about my worries. The ocean is calming and so wonderful… and with a glass of wine – heavenly