When Did We…?

Posted on Tuesday 10 July 2007

Me, laughing: So, when exactly did we start accepting, much less doing, shots in a bar?

My Wonderful Friend, laughing: When you made the decision to live on your own.

Me, smiling: Are we having fun, you know, doing the shots?

My Wonderful Friend, smiling: I think so. Are you?

Me: Ask me in three months. No, make that six.

8 Comments for 'When Did We…?'

Jennifer
    July 10, 2007 | 10:17 am

If you’re not having fun today, you will be soon. And, not that your wonderful friend would (CLEARLY not!!!), don’t let anyone tell you that you’re supposed to be having fun or not supposed to be having fun. You do what’s best for you and what feels right. ๐Ÿ™‚

July 10, 2007 | 11:00 am

Shots…..YUCK!

One day at a time, one day at a time……

Julie
    July 10, 2007 | 11:07 am

Oh, man. I remember the last time I did shots. We had a great night, but I felt so terrible the next day. Of course, I get hangovers from one beer…

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your Wonderful Friend.

July 10, 2007 | 4:18 pm

Wow, I haven’t read in a while and come back to find a whole life change. Well, Restaurant Gal, I wish you the best in whatever may come. Have a shot for me…make that two. And keep up the awesome writting. ^_^

July 10, 2007 | 4:24 pm

There have been occasions in my life when the shots were not enough and I have a vague recollection of staring into a shaker full of kamikazes. As one might expect, things get blurry after that.

I hope things continue to sort out in your favor and that your sense of humor continues to treat us here on your blog and in your heart.

Tina M
    July 10, 2007 | 5:00 pm

Sending positive thoughts your way.

Mona
    July 10, 2007 | 5:54 pm

I like the bars that give you a free t-shirt for drinking shots ๐Ÿ™‚

July 11, 2007 | 1:38 pm

Thanks for your comment today.

Sounds like you’re going through quite a transition. I hope it goes smoothly for you.