Spring Break!

Posted on Wednesday 21 March 2007

I am off to Florida with Restaurant Gal Daughter for a few days.

Mr. Restaurant Gal and Restaurant Gal Son have politely told us that they’d rather have extensive dental work performed than go to the land of Minnie and Mickey. Thus, my daughter and I are on our own, sporting pastel pedicures and new flip flops.

More stories when I return.

11 Comments for 'Spring Break!'

March 21, 2007 | 10:46 am

Sounds fun to me. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Mr. Restaurant Gal
    March 21, 2007 | 1:06 pm

Well, that’s not exactly what I said…I distinctly recall mumbling something that sounded like ‘…without anesthesia…’. Anyhow, while you two are whiling away the hours at Character Breakfasts RGS and I will be toiling away in the garden, preparing for April Showers and what hopefully will follow them…

March 21, 2007 | 4:22 pm

Wish I could go. I LOVE Disneyworld. I’ve been there with my kids a few times, but had much more fun on our adult only trip.

Have a ball.

Steve
    March 21, 2007 | 7:36 pm

I live and work in Central Florida, ’bout an hour east of Disney World, and the weather has been phenomenal lately! Love your blog and hope you have a great time while in the Sunshine State. If you get over to the Space Coast stop by Downtown Melbourne, you won’t be disappointed.

March 21, 2007 | 10:55 pm

Have a great time – I’m totally jealous, I’ve never been ๐Ÿ˜‰

March 22, 2007 | 3:15 pm

Sounds like fun!Have a great time!

raven44012
    March 22, 2007 | 4:44 pm

I’m currently at a tradeshown down in Orlando until Sunday. Isn’t it beautiful here!!!
    Hope you are having fun!

March 22, 2007 | 5:12 pm

Haha, I’m going to DisneyWorld myself in roughly 24days. I’m thinking I’ll skip the pastel pedicure and flip flops though.

March 22, 2007 | 8:18 pm

We were in Florida for another reason this January, and my folks payed for a day in Disney World so we could take the kids. We had a lot of fun, and they’re still talking about it. Before that, it’d been about 11 years since we went (on our honeymoon).

March 23, 2007 | 12:39 am

I would kill to go back to Disney! The one time I went there, I was about seven years old, and it was Christmas break. My dad took me to the Magic Kingdom for one day, but I ended up getting sick. We came back home early, only to find out that my pet turtle had died. And I haven’t been back since.

March 23, 2007 | 4:54 am

Don’t forget to send us a postcard!